Camp Counselor Employment Forms
- I-9 form *
- Federal W-4
- State of Indiana WH-4 (regardless of state of primary residence-camp workers work in Clay County, Indiana)
- Employee Direct Deposit Enrollment form AND
- Copy of voided check OR letter from bank indicating routing number and account number
* Government regulations require information from you for the Employment Eligibility Verification Form I-9. 2 of the following documents are acceptable. Please bring these documents your next meeting with our Program Director so that the employer section of the I-9 form can be completed during your initial visit.
- You may provide 1 item from List A (such as U.S. Passport)
- OR 1 item from List B (such as driver's license)
- AND 1 item from List C (such as social security card or certified birth certificate).
The I-9 form is not needed for any rehire, nor are any of the other documents UNLESS they need to make updates to their address, tax withholdings, or bank information.